Saturday, July 17, 2010

i'm back with a myriad of happy things.

It's been a while.  I've been a little all over the place but I'm back home in Scottsboro for about a week.  Tonight I am indulging in Gilmore Girls and blog surfing.  Tomorrow, back to intern work... In the meantime, I am a big fan of Reem Acra, both for ready-to-wear and wedding.

Ready-to-wear Fall 2010


Wedding Spring 2011


And, some very pretty architecture from Lovely Clusters.


And, to round out a few of my favorite things... a couple of quotes from Gilmore Girls.

"Boys are so confusing. I don't know why they say Venus and Mars. I mean, Mars and Venus at least have something in common they're planets. It's more like Mars and a bowl of soup." - Rory Gilmore

"Lorelai: Can I ask you stupid questions? 
Luke: There's no such thing. 
Lorelai: How does ink come out of pens? 
Luke: All right, there is such a thing."


"Lorelai: No, and I was the very picture of awkwardness, and basically, I just fled. And when I saw Luke later, we got into a fight about it, and I told him his coffee pots were stupid.
Rory: So it was very sophisticated."

"Luke: You talked to Liz?
Lorelai: I thought she was you.
Luke: I'm a man.
Lorelai: Well, she was in your truck.
Luke: When I'm in my truck, I'm still a man."

"Lorelai[Phone rings and Lorelai answers] Independence Inn
Emily: You should really identify yourself when you answer the phone at work.
Lorelai: Sorry, Independence Inn, major disappointment speaking. Better?
Emily: Yes, thank you."

"Lorelai: You ruined my joke.
Rory: Um, no, the punchline ruined your joke."

0 comments: