Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet are the seasons...

First of all, please check Pilgrim Days for a pretty significant update.

And, sweet is Fall.  Sorry it is a little premature, but this wedding just left me speechless.  Stunning.  And, I'm even pretty out of the wedding craze these days.  This photographer, based in D.C., is ridiculous.  From  Jonathan Canlas.


P.S.  I'm gonna be gone for another week.  Working at Marannook tomorrow night, wedding in Opelika on Saturday, and then TRAINING in ATL (am I excited, nah...)  So, the blog will be slacking most likely.  I apologize in advance.

1 comments:

i'm rachel said...

fall weddings are beautiful! i already commented on your other blog (i'm in stalker mode tonight), but just wanted to say hey! of course we would love the same childhood book!

p.s.- are you INFJ? i thought we were ENFJ's together!