Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My playlist for the ride.

These songs will accompany me on my 7.5 hour drive to Winston-Salem!  Wake Forest, here I come.  During the next few transition weeks, I have no idea what my blogging will be like.  I may have lots of time at night and will want to blog, or I may have no time at all and no inspiration... for this blog at least.  So, hang with me.  In the meantime.... MUSIC.

Mumford and Sons - "The Banjolin Song"... these boys are precious and British and so talented.
MGMT - "Weekend Wars"
Sandra McCracken - "In Feast or Fallow"
Vampire Weekend - "Campus"
And, well, of coouurse... Eric Church - "Carolina"



And a few more...
"Right Moves" - Josh Ritter
"I Can See the Pines are Dancing" - AA Bondy
"Suburban Wars" - Arcade Fire
"Salvation Song" - The Avett Brothers
"The Beacon" - A Fine Frenzy
"Find My Way" - Gabe Dixon Band
"Notion" - Kings of Leon
"Our Kind of Love" - Lady Antebellum
"Love Today" - Mika
"More Time" - NEEDTOBREATHE
"Always" - Peter Bradley Adams
"All the Trees of the Field will Clap Their Hands" - Sufjan Stevens
"A Dustland Fairytale" - The Killers
"Today was a Fairytale" - Taylor Swift

annddd...
"Oh My Sweet Carolina" - Ryan Adams
"Carolina in my Mind" - James Taylor

"Like a phone call from my baby
Sayin' honey I miss you like crazy
Like a sound of a siren song
Oh Carolina, you're callin me home, callin me home"
- Eric Church

0 comments: