Friday, August 13, 2010

Yeah, you swept me away...

I might be getting a little dramatic, but this Inspiration to Reality design really almost made me emotional.  This is STUNNING.  And, better yet, it took place in Wilmington, NC!  That is definitely on my bucket list of things to do while I am here... go to Wilmington.




See the feature HERE

Annddd I'm not finished yet.

I'm loving this cottage featured on House of Turquoise (if you haven't seen this website, you really need to check it out!)

And, finally a couple of images of my new, humble abode in Winston-Salem, NC.  All of this was fully furnished, so none of my doings... I just brought in my clothes, a couple of lamps, and a few things to hang on the walls.  I am so, very glad to finally be here!


Ok, off to run, explore my new town, and find a coffee shop to write thank you notes and read!

Have a lovely weekend.

1 comments:

Naomi said...

You are a doll and thank you for the lovely message on my blog.